Trip to Mantralayam - Sep 2nd and Sep 3rd

By the grace of Sri Hari, Vayu and Guru Rayar, I was blessed to undertake the trip to Mantralayam leaving on Sep 1st from Chennai. It was a comfortable trip to Mantralayam by HIS grace and once I landed in MALM Road station, I quickly took an auto, checked in to my usual lodge and hurried to have the darshan of rayar.

I have captured the moments here in the following links using my mobile camera:

(Mangalarthi to the Moola brindavana on 02-Sep afternoon):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtDJm3Mcpzo

(Rathothsava clippings on 02-Sep night – The image clarity is not that good since I had taken it from my mobile camera)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PucSpxSLnc4

(Maha mangalarthi to the moola brindavana on 02-Sep night after the rathothsava)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hzhYR-GAgY

Overall, it was a great experience as always any visit to moola brindavanam is, with only a sad point of rayar not blessing with tirta prasada on 3-Sep - since it was getting very late in the afternoon and I had a train to catch back to Chennai, I had to leave MALM without tirta prasada on that day - there should have been some reason for this for which Rayar had done this.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates on the construction!!!

Recent experiences with Rayar Brindavanam!!!

Trip to Dwaraka/Pushkar/Kurukshetra/Brindavan